The Multimodal Classroom: Engaging All Learners (Grades 7-12) with Limited Technology
|MY STORY||MULTIMODALITY||INQUIRY||MULTIMODAL TOOLS||
I am a NYC public school teacher. I joined an Inquiry to Action team with Teacher's College, Columbia University. This page is a toolkit, designed to give you a deep look into my journey, how it enhanced my classroom, and how it can do the same for your students.
Expect to leave this Project Page with:
- An understanding of who I am and why I decided to become a part of this initiative
- An understanding of multimodality in the classroom and the challenges you might face
- An understanding of what the "inquiry" in "Inquiry to Action" consists of & why it's important
- Tools to provide your students with multimodal instruction with limited technology
- And of course, inspiration.
Transform Your Class: